Sunday, January 30, 2011

Lazy Sunday

It's been a lazy day. I slept in (which never happens) until 10a this morning. Took a shower and headed over to Ralphs to buy stuff to make Spicy Guac Turkey Burgers. After eating, Gary and I started watching the Laker v. Celtics game and was able to complete my taxes at the same time. Its been almost a year since my annual physical in which I was informed by my physician that I needed to shed about 50lbs. So far i have lost 30. I've been working out about 45min to an hour a day and have been eating smaller portions. My water intake has also increased in which I feel that I have to use the restroom every 10min. I guess all the toxins are flushing out. Yesterday, Gary and I went to the Farmers Insurance Open at Torrey Pines. It was a beautiful day and saw a bunch of amazing players walk around the green. Ash came up to visit after, we had a few drinks and hung out. Like I promised, I will start posting fitness tips and meal advice that I have taken to help me shed the pounds.

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I am so proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great way to keep yourself accountable too! Nothing like making a public announcement to keep you on track. I'm very proud of you and I know that you will be successful.

    ReplyDelete